Quelques éclats de jade
- Traits: A character my increase a Trait by paying a number of Experience Points equal to four times the next rank (4 x).
- Rings: A character’s Air, Earth, Fire or Water Ring rating is equal to the lowest of its associated Traits (none).
- The Void Ring: Because it has no Traits, the Void Ring may be increased on its own. Increasing a character’s Void Ring costs a number of points equal to six times the next rank (6 x).
- Skills: A character may increase a Skill by paying a number of Experience Points equal to the next rank (1 x). Artisan characters can increase Artisan and Craft Skills for one Experience Point less than normal. It costs 1 Experience Point to gain a new Skill at rank 1.
- Emphasis: An Emphasis costs 2 Experience Points (2).
- Advantages Advantages are purchased at their listed cost (varies). Courtier characters can purchase Social Advantages for one Experience Point less than normal (to a minimum of 1 point).
- Disadvantages Disadvantages bestow additional Experience Points determined by their value (varies).
- Kata: Bushi and some ninja characters can purchase Kata. Acquiring a Kata costs a number of Experience Points equal to its Mastery Level (varies).
- Kiho: Brotherhood monks can purchase additional Kiho by spending a number of Experience Points equal to its Mastery Level (varies). Non-brotherhood monks can purchase Kiho at one and one half times the normal cost. Shugenja and some ninja characters can purchase Kiho at double the normal cost.
|Togashi Entame||Mirumoto Shinji||Tamori Tsuchikage||Kitsuki Toshiro|